Girls in Pakistan WhatsApp Numbers for Online Friendship and Dating

 

I Love Pakistan, and the women there are warm, intelligent, and stunning—no it's wonder they rank among the most attractive women in the world.

Regardless of where you are in the world, this is your chance to make Pakistani girls your friends. Today, you can make online buddies with Pakistani women.

It's now simpler to make friends with Pakistani girls thanks to well-known social media platforms like Facebook, messaging apps like Messenger, WhatsApp, IMO, and Instagram.

Here, I'll explain to you how to get the free WhatsApp numbers of the most attractive Pakistani women.

Additionally, I'll provide you a description of each of the girls, including information about their likes, hobbies, ages, Facebook usernames, and, most importantly, their cell phone numbers or WhatsApp numbers for easy contact.

Pakistan Girls WhatsApp Numbers

Meet Karachi O’levels Sweet Girl, Sania.



Hello, my name is Sana, and I hail from Pakistan's Karachi. I am one of the top students in my class and I studied for my o'levels. Even if it's my family and friends, lol, many people have labelled me a cute girl when I'm eighteen (18) years old.

In a family of six, I'm the last girl and the fourth daughter. My interests include reading, science, watching movies, singing, and reading about politics. One day, I want to be the Prime Minister.

Name: Sania

Age: 18 years old.

Mobile number: +92-308-2907747

Language: English, Urdu.

Location: Karachi

Status: Single

Company: Mobilink Jazz

Country: Pakistan

Interested: Friendship


Pakistan Girls Airtel Numbers



Name: Farah

Age: 19

Mobile number: +91-95-42358475

Location: Agra

Status: Single

Country: Pakistan

Interested in: Friendship

Mobile Company: Airtel


Gujrat School Girl Phone Numbers

Hello, my name is Natasha, and I'm from the Pakistani province of Gujrat. I'm an 18-year-old woman. In a private school here in Gujrat, I am currently in the tenth grade. Most people refer to me as the most beautiful girl in my family, but I believe that a person's true beauty lies within them, in the kindness, love, and happiness they demonstrate toward others.

I'm looking for buddies from other parts of Pakistan and am interested in making them. I am aware of Pakistan's size, but I have few acquaintances there. I'd like to have female children from various Pakistani provinces. If you want to talk to me or be my friend, feel free to call or text the number I've provided.


I will very much prefer it if you can just SMS me or connect with me through WhatsApp, please no calls.

Name: Nida Ali

Age: 18 Years

Hobbies: Movies, Songs

City: Karachi

Country: Pakistani

Contact Number: 0321-2145861


Girls in Pakistan Phone Numbers for Chat



Name: Ifra

Age: 17

Mobile number: +92-321-6260882

Language: English, Urdu.

Location: Karachi

Status: Single

Company: Warid

Country: Pakistan

Interested in: Friendship


Pakistan Girl Online Friendship

 


Name: Simran

Age: 17 years old

City: Defence Karachi

Country: Pakistan

Cell number: 0323-5698547


Karachi girls Whatsapp number

 


Age: 19 Years

Study: B.Com

City: Lahore

Color: White

Hobbies: Making Friends

Contact Number: 0312-4865219


Best Girls For Dating in Pakistan



Name: Nasreen Zaidi

Age: 25 Years

City: Karachi Gulstan-e-Johar

Country: Pakistan

Cell number: 5268741


Girls WhatsApp Numbers in Karachi



Name: Saima

Age: Years

City: Karachi Shah Faisal Colony

Country: Pakistan

Cell number: 0344-8965784


Girls Numbers in Islamabad



Name: Sanfa Noor

Age: 22 Years

City: Islamabad

Country: Pakistan

Cell number: 0313-5874259


Girls Whatapp Numbers List



Name: Nimra Sheikh

Age: 24 Years

Hobbies: Watching Drama Serials

City: Islamabad

State: Punjab

Country: Pakistan

Contact Number: 0334-7619482


Lahore Mobile Numbers

Good day. Maryam Naeem is my name, and I currently reside in Clifton in Karachi, Pakistan. I'm studying for my Master of Computer Science in Karachi at a private university. I'm 19 years old. I enjoy playing badminton, watching movies, and watching television shows. We have a total of 4 kids—my brother, two sisters, and I. My sisters are older than me, and I am the third daughter in the family, whereas my brother is the first and last son. We are apartment dwellers in Karachi's Clifton.



Name: Maryam Naeem

Age: 22 Years

Studying: M.Com

Complexion: White

Hobbies: Badminton, TV

Contact Number: 03342568461


Collage Whatsapp Number in Pakistan

Are you interested in obtaining Muneeza phone number? Here are Muneeza phone and Whatsapp numbers. Muneeza attended COMSATS University Lahore and once resided in Lahore, Pakistan. Muneeza is a single woman who is seeking friendship.

Tennis, reading, watching television programmers, and making new acquaintances are some of her interests. I mainly supplied my information to mygirlsnumbers.com since I'm interested in friendship. Send me an SMS or add me on WhatsApp if you're interested in becoming my buddy.



Name: Muneeza

Age: 22

Mobile number: +92-321-4341581

Language: English, Urdu.

Location: Lahore

Institute: COMSATS University

Status: Single

Company: Warid

Country: Pakistan

Interested: Friendship


Naughty Girls Mobile Numbers in Pakistan

Hello, my name is Warda, and I currently reside in Pakistan's capital city of Islamabad. I'm twenty-one (21) years old and a student at NUST University. I appreciate reading science-related literature and watching the stars and rain fall.

 


Name: Warda

Age: 24 years old.

Mobile number: +92-346-5721586

Language: English, Urdu.

Location: Islamabad

Status: Single

Institute: NUST University ( Islamabad )

Company: Telenor

Country: Pakistan

Interested: Friendship

This is a comprehensive list of Pakistani girls' WhatsApp numbers that are interested in online friendship. Please make sure you thoroughly read through each of these girls' profiles before approaching them.

Anyone who does not follow the instructions of one of these girls will probably have their phone numbers blocked. A few of these young females prefer to be contacted exclusively via WhatsApp, while others only want to be contacted by SMS.

People Also Search For:

  • girls whatsapp number
  • girls number
  • girls number
  • pakistani girls whatsapp number
  • pakistani call girls
  • pakistani girls whatsapp group
  • ladkiyon ke number
  • pakistani aunty
  • online girls whatsapp number
  • lahore girls
  • girls phone number
  • girls mobile number
  • girls whatsapp number pakistan
  • girls whatsapp number pakistan
  • real girls whatsapp number

Post a Comment

1 Comments